- SaaS startup building global solution
- AI & Machine Learning
- Flexible & remote work available
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join this new SaaS based startup in Richmond.
This SaaS AI & ML startup has been developing data cleaning tools for CRM’s, HR, Recruitment, Marketing & other software over the past few months and has already set its sights on global expansion!
If you love identifying and solving problems through data, delivering solutions that drive game-changer improvements in performance then this may be the new role for you.
What do we want you to do…
- Identifying & solving problems through data
- Build out cleaning & data wrangling solutions
What we are looking for…
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data mapping, data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self learner with the ability to solve complex problems and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
This is an ideal opportunity for a team player, who strives for results, takes pride in what they produce, has impeccable attention to detail and can meet deadlines without compromising the quality of their work.
If you think you’ve got what we need, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by sending through your CV and your portfolio via the apply link.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.