- SaaS startup building global solution
- Latest Laravel stack
- Flexible & remote work available
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Laravel / PHP Developer to join this new SaaS based startup in Richmond.
This SaaS AI & ML startup has been developing data cleaning tools for CRM’s, HR, Recruitment, Marketing & other software over the past few months and has already set its sights on global expansion!
What do we want you to do…
- Build and maintain new applications in PHP using the Laravel framework
- Work on existing apps building new features and fixing bugs
What we are looking for…
- A PHP developer with previous experience working with Laravel.
- Any experience with Machine Learning or AI tools will be highly regarded
- Strong front end skills using Boostrap
- Experience with source code tracking and project management tools desirable (Bitbucket, JIRA)
- Experience with AWS, specifically ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, S3
- Self learner with the ability to solve complex problems and meet deadlines.
- Understand the importance of good code quality. We use Laravel Shift to check and validate code.
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
This is an ideal opportunity for a team player, who strives for results, takes pride in what they produce, has impeccable attention to detail and can meet deadlines without compromising the quality of their work.
If you think you’ve got what we need, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by sending through your CV and your portfolio via the apply link.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.