- Not your average workplace. Payroll Administration
- Affinity payroll system.
- St Kilda road
A unique opportunity is on offer for an experienced Payroll administrator to join this leading multi-national organisation. With over 500 staff spread out across Australia and reporting directly to the Head of HR in Melbourne.
This is a key role, dealing with stakeholders at all levels across the business. Your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to;
- Administer payroll processing through our provider ensuring accuracy and compliance. You will also lead the payroll for the region working closely with the vendors.
- High attention to accuracy
- Ensure correct and timely payment for all staff wages and superannuation payments
- Calculation of salary adjustments, payroll deductions, terminations and leave applications
- HR administration
- you will work in a collaborative and close-knit team on key HR administrative initiatives and projects.
- Exposure to recruitment selection, on-boarding, off boarding and employee lifecycle administration. Assisting with recruitment which may include, writing and posting of job ads, screening, reference checking and short listing candidates
You will be a “switched on”, enthusiastic and professional Payroll professional with a proven ability to multi-task. You will enjoy working in a team environment however also be capable of working independently and, most importantly, enjoy liaising with finance and non finance contacts at all levels.
- 3 years solid experience in Payroll
- Experience using Affinity payroll system
- Experience using a HRIS/RMS system (eg Jobadder)
- Outstanding problem solving skills and the capacity to produce creative solutions to technical and other problems; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communicating, negotiating and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, apply now. For a confidential discussion call RECRUIT4 on 1300911494
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.