- SaaS startup building global solution
- APAC, Europe & American market
- Flexible & remote work available
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales, Account Manager or BDM to join this new SaaS based startup in Richmond.
This SaaS AI & ML startup has been developing data cleaning tools for CRM’s, HR, Recruitment, Marketing & other software over the past few months and has already set its sights on global expansion!
The role encompasses building relationships across new accounts to ensure customers are successful. After the initial on-boarding stage you will assist clients throughout their life cycle ensuring at all times that you are driving business value for customers.
- Identify & contact potential customers.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Collaborate with clients to build success roadmaps
- Understand clients’ business challenges/needs and advise on how they can leverage solution to achieve objectives
- Conduct business reviews to identify any areas of growth in a consultative approach
- Drive renewals and identify opportunities for further growth within the account
What we are looking for…
- Track record of success in managing a portfolio of accounts (preferably within a SaaS environment) OR new business development
- Highly organised with ability to plan call cycles and touch points across your portfolio
- Digitally savvy
- Have strong communication and organisation skills
- Superb relationship building skills
- Able to thrive in a fast growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Self learner with the ability to solve complex problems and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
This is an ideal opportunity for a team player, who strives for results, takes pride in what they produce, has impeccable attention to detail and can meet deadlines without compromising the quality of their work.
If you think you’ve got what we need, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by sending through your CV and your portfolio via the apply link.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.