- SaaS startup building global solution
- APAC, Europe & American market
- Flexible & remote work available
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Telesales / Appointment Setter to join this new SaaS based startup in Richmond.
This SaaS AI & ML startup has been developing data cleaning tools for CRM’s, HR, Recruitment, Marketing & other software over the past few months and has already set its sights on global expansion!
The role encompasses building relationships across new accounts to ensure customers are successful. After the initial on-boarding stage you will assist clients throughout their life cycle ensuring at all times that you are driving business value for customers.
- Identify & contact potential customers.
- Deliver a high volume of outbound calls
- Collect, manage and maintain client information and status updates within our CRM
- Identifying suitable business prospects to contact
- Prequalifying them to determine whether they would be a good fit for our services.
- Follow up and move clients and leads forward in the pipeline
- Setting and confirming appointments between the prospect and our sales team or attendance for events.
Confidence, positivity and an outgoing/bubbly personality are important for success in this role. Availability to start immediately is welcomed and training is provided to learn the service offerings.
What we are looking for…
- Must have at least 2 years previous experience in B2B telemarketing.
- Experience in selling SaaS based services or IT solutions is preferred.
- Track record of success in managing a portfolio of accounts (preferably within a SaaS environment) OR new business development
- Digitally savvy
- Have strong communication and organisation skills
- Able to thrive in a fast growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
This is an ideal opportunity for a team player, who strives for results, takes pride in what they produce, has impeccable attention to detail and can meet deadlines without compromising the quality of their work.
If you think you’ve got what we need, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by sending through your CV and your portfolio via the apply link.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.